Impact ReportCo-creating the Caring Economy to build a more inclusive and regenerative society.
Dear W4S community,
2020 and 2021, have been years of enormous challenges. They made all of us stop, observe, and reflect on what really matters. Many of us at W4S decided to transform these challenges into opportunities that re-imagined our personal lives, our families, our businesses, and our communities. COVID-19 presented us with valuable lessons that encouraged us to think differently, to re-invent our inner-selves, and to get more creative about activating a more caring society.
Numerous studies show that businesses are beginning to shift from profit-only mandates to those that prioritized people and planet. Consumers continued asserting their preference for sustainable, fair-trade products and services. Also, leadership is changing to a mentoring focus.
“Not only teachers, mothers or fathers can be mentors, but also entrepreneurs to executives of large companies”. We believe that every woman of the +4 billion will understand and be proud of the importance to taking the role of a Mentor or seek to be mentored by others. Mentoring starts in every family, business or enterprise, the community.
Women 4 Solutions is a global network of men and women entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs igniting Caring Economy values and integrating them into organizations across all sectors, promoting positive impact and building a more inclusive and regenerative world.
We deliver simple, effective, and scalable solutions based on the four (4) pillars of the Caring Economy. These pillars focus on making visible and valuable: 1. The care for the environment; 2. The “work of care” for people; 3. The importance of high-quality early childhood education & “re-skilling”: and 4. The transparency & metrics of people’s well-being & regeneration of the environment.
We are committed to advancing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with a focus on numbers 5 (Gender Equality), 13 (Climate Action), and 17 (Partnerships).
During these complex and uncertain times, W4S delivered on its mission to provide inspiring talks, tools, and best practices that educated and inspired others on the Caring Economy. Some of our highlights for 2020 and 2021 include:
- Rebranded as Women 4 Solutions with a new logo symbolizing the “imaginal” cells that we W4S become by enabling us to find solutions by becoming more aware or conscious to adapt to the continuous changes of our world.
- Hosted 129 free webinars for over 19,432 registrants, recording accessible here.
- Hosted 21live Networking events with over 1200 women and men participating and over 20 online networking events with hundred participants.
- Hosted 8 Workshops on women empowerment with over a hundred participants.
- 7 Certifications: Gender Parity towards a Caring Economy with over 3,000 registrants in Ecuador, Argentina, Europe, Pakistan, Equatorial Guinea, Chile, India and Central America.
- Promoted in more than 10 feature articles.
- Delivered 36 public talks on the Caring Economy in spanish, english and italian globaley from Mongolia, Pakistan, Latin America, Africa and Europe.
- Created 45 WhatsApp groups in 36 counties with over 1,300 members.
- Connected as “imaginal cells” to co-create and re-imagine our future and shared 100s of posts on gender parity, CSR, Triple Bottom Line and personal development.
- Partnered with UN Women on Gender Parity Tools and Best Practices.
- Partnered with Million Peacemakers to certify +48 NONFLICT coaches.
- Launched “5 minute” impact videos that garnered thousands of views.
- Produced a video on Prevention of domestic violence during COVID viewed by hundreds.
- Launched W4S Italy Chapter (BWomen Italy) with 200+ in Rome/Milan.
- Featured Women 4 Solutions / BWomen Italy in Natural Styles Magazine.
- Published ebook on year-long study of W4S members using Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment (by Andrea Perez, W4S Board Member)
- Published ebook on purposeful breathing by Viola Edwad.
- Promoted several articles in SPANISH (LINK) and ENGLISH (LINK) on the Caring Economy.
We are especially grateful to the 2020 Advisory Board that led many ideas to inception: María Belén Barroso (Europe), Anna Cogo (Europe), Servane Mouazan (Europe), Jacqui Hocking (Asia), Asha Murphy (Oceanea), Caroline D.C Madagow (Africa), Andrea Mendez Brandam (LatAm), Jennifer Milla (LatAm), Daniela Cox (LatAm), Eli Ingraham (USA/Canada). Several have transitioned to our W4S Council at the end of 2020.
Also to our 2021 W4S Advisory Board: Caterina Dentoni-Litta (Europe), Viola Edward (Europe), Noha Hefny (Asia), Jacqui Hocking (Asia), Eli Ingraham (USA/Canada), Caroline D.C Madagow (Africa), Teresa Egaña (Latin America), Jennifer Milla (Latin America) and Andrea Liliana Perez (Latin America).
We are now focusing on promoting Gender Parity all over the globe, because we know that this is the only way to a more Caring Economy. In the following pages you´ll find detailed information about the highlights we shared above. Please contact us if you are interested or need more information on any topic.
To Solve we need to Evolve.
Laura Giadorou Koch, Founder & CEO of W4S
2020-2021 Impact toward a more Caring Economy
- 1259 men and women from Pakistan participated in a 6 months – 6 sessions virtual W4S Certification on Gender Parity and Introduction to the Women Empowering Principles. See details here.
- +50 Argentinian entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs participated in a 20-hour virtual W4S Certification on Gender Parity and Introduction to the Women Empowering Principles. See details here.
- +100 Central America entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs participated in a 20-hour virtual W4S Certification on Gender Parity and Introduction to the Women Empowering Principles. See details here.
- 279 Ecuadorian entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs participated in a 20-hour virtual W4S Certification on Gender Parity and Introduction to the Women Empowering Principles. See details here.
- 56 professional Latin American women completed a 40-hour Gender Parity Certification in collaboration with UN Women. See details here.
- +29 men and women trained to become official Nonflict Certified Coaches. Nonflict is a three step effective conflict resolution methodology. See details here.